SMR Mini-Conferences and Special Issues
- Open Innovation (Bercovitz and Chesbrough; Berkeley, Oct 2018), featuring keynote by David Teece and presentations by Teppo Felin and Todd Zenger, Keld Larsen and Ammon Salter, Aija Leiponen, Sonali Shah, and Chris Tucci.
- M&A Strategy and Practice (Graebner, Haspeslagh, Heimeriks & Mitchell; The Shard, London, April 2019), featuring presentations by M&A heads from McKinsey UK, SAP, Philips Lighting, and Unilever.
- Corporate Renewal (Feldman, Harrigan, & Sakhartov; Columbia Business School, May 2019), featuring keynote by James Gorman, CEO of Morgan Stanley, and a panel of PE and turnaround consultants.
- Coopetition (Dagnino and Ritala; Palermo, Sicily, June 2019), featuring presentations by European regulators and practitioners as well as Riitta Katila, Will Mitchell, Ram Ranganathan, and others.
- Edith Penrose and The Theory of the Growth of the Firm: The Next Sixty Years (Buckley and de la Torre).
- Essays in Honor of Richard P. Rumelt (Hoopes, Madsen, and Teece).
- SMR at The Shard, London (September 21, 2022; Call for Proposals)
- What is Strategic Leadership? Alternative Conceptions of Strategic Leaders as Value Creators (Nickerson and Zenger). Call for Proposals